The need for easy setup arises with the increasing use of projectors at different occasional events. Projectors generally include many devices, wires, or cables to connect with other devices. It makes the projectors a complicated device to use. Today, our article helps in solving the query: how to connect tablet to projector wirelessly. Wireless connection makes the process easier and cuts off extra money you will spend on buying adapters or HDMI cables. Once you find an easy way, you don’t need to hire an expert to configure different methods.
You don’t need a lot of space to set up your projector if you use wireless methods. We have mentioned five different ways here that you can use to form a wireless connection.
How To Connect Tablet To Projector Wirelessly
Before applying all the given methods, you should know what complete methods your projector is offering for better connectivity. These are different effective methods to connect the tablet to the projector. Let’s get started!
1. Via HDMI Dongle
HDMI dongle is an easy alternative if the projector does not support Bluetooth or Screen sharing features. Old generation projectors offer an HDMI port which gives you access to various online HDMI dongles. These are steps to follow:
- Connect the HDMI dongle to the HDMI port present on the projector and another end to the USB source.
- Go to the menu of the projector and select the HDMI input.
- Go to the tablet’s settings and choose the mirror cast or projector id in the devices option after connecting the projector to the HDMI cable.
- Once both devices get connected, you will be able to see the screen of your tablet on your projector screen.
Find the optimal HDMI dongle that supports the different features and resolutions to give your best projection.
2. Via Bluetooth
Bluetooth is one of the most straightforward and compatible ways to connect both devices. The only necessity for this connection is that the tablet and projector you are using should support Bluetooth. Here are the steps to follow:
- Turn on the Bluetooth feature of the projector by using the manual provided or settings option.
- Now similarly enable the Bluetooth in the tablet device and pair the projector device.
Now you can play any movies or show on your screen without any disturbance. If you want to know how to connect tablet to projector wireless computer, you can follow the same steps.
3. Via App Of Projector Manufaturer
You can also connect the tablet to your projector by using the apps provided by the manufacturer and brand of the projector. These apps are free to download from the Google Play Store. Some apps may not support videos or audio format, but you can easily mirror your business files. Here are the steps to follow:
- Download the app from the Google Playstore on your tablet.
- Connect the tablet and projector to the same internet connection.
- Now click on the app, and it will start showing the name of your projector.
- Pair the app and projector by tapping on connect.
- Now you can tap on the device screen for mirroring the screen of the projector.
4. Via Screen Sharing Apps
You all may have heard of the different third-party screen-sharing apps. These apps work with multiple brands of projectors and support them in sharing the tablet’s screen with the projector. Power Mirror, EZ cast, or LetsView are among the other hundred apps that you can use to share the screen whenever you need it. It is one of the most convenient methods for solving the query of how to connect LG projector to laptop wirelessly. So, go through different apps and find the compatible one for your projector.
5. Via WiFi
WiFi is one of the latest or easy ways to connect the different devices with the newest feature of WiFi connectivity. After that, you can pair any two devices. Here are the steps to follow:
- Go to the tablet setting by using the menu. You will see the “Network and Internet” option. Tap on the option.
- Go to WiFi to enable it on the tablet device you are using.
- Now turn on the WiFi setting in the projector similarly by using the menu option.
- After activating both devices, pair the tablet to the projector.
- Now you will be able to mirror your tablet on the big screen.
How To Connect Tablet To Projector Wirelessly Android
Use the HDMI port given on your projector to connect HDMI dongle. After that, enable the WiFi connection in the tablet. Select the projector device’s id or enter the password and select the screencast option to cast your tablet screen on the projector’s big screen.
How To Connect Phone To Projector Wirelessly
There are multiple ways to connect smartphones to the projector wirelessly. You can use similar options mentioned above, such as Bluetooth, WiFi, or Screen sharing apps, to get a quality projection on the big screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you connect a tablet to a projector?
Yes, if you have an HDMI port with your projector, you need a correct wire or cable, such as a USB or HDMI cable, to connect the tablet to the projector. Otherwise, you can also use Bluetooth or WiFi to connect wirelessly.
Can I connect the Samsung tablet to a projector?
Yes, you can connect the Samsung tablet to a projector wired or wirelessly. If the tablet has an HDMI port, you can join the projector by using an HDMI cable or switching the Bluetooth option to pair both devices.
How do I connect my Android to a projector wirelessly?
Turn on the projector and tap on the Settings option. Find out the Bluetooth to enable it to connect to any android device. Once you do, you will pair the external devices wirelessly to the projector.
How can I make my projector wireless?
There are multiple screen-sharing devices in the market that you can use to make the projector wireless. You need to plug the device in the projector, download the app on your computer or smartphone and connect the device to the WiFi to connect wireless.
Many users find this article on how to connect tablet to projector wirelessly 4K easy if you already know about the different connecting devices. Otherwise, you can follow our step-by-step guide to find different methods. From the beginning, it will be good to find what your projector offers you in terms of connectivity. Once you figure out all the features, you can easily find the optimal way to connect from all the earlier methods. Please let us know in the comment section if you have any other queries.