If you have decided on a budget of $1500 for buying, then it is a high value of money, and you might be expecting every single feature in one device. Although we all know it is an astounding amount of money which is quite challenging for not expecting any features. There must be high brightness capacity, portable, 4K clear screen resolution, latest visual elements, and lag-free gaming. Under this budget, you can’t expect to deny any of these features.
This article has enlisted the best projector under $1500 with complete review. So, let’s get started!
Our Top Three Picks:
BenQ TH671ST 1080p Short Throw Gaming Projector
EX9220 1080p+ WUXGA
BenQ TK800 True 4K UHD HDR Home Entertainment Projector
List Of The Best Projector Under $1500
1. BenQ TH671ST 1080p Short Throw Gaming Projector
2. Epson Pro EX9220 1080p+ WUXGA Projector
3. BenQ TK800 True 4K UHD HDR Home Entertainment Projector
4. Epson Home Cinema 3800 4K PRO-UHD 3-Chip Projector
5. Optoma HZ39HDR Laser Home Theater Projector
6. Optoma GT1090HDR Short Throw Laser Home Theater Projector
7. LG HF65LA Ultra Short Throw LED Home Theater
8. Anker Nebula Cosmos Max 4K Projector
9. ViewSonic (X10-4KE) 4K UHD Projector
10. XGIMI Horizon 1080p FHD Projector
- Our Top Three Picks:
- List Of The Best Projector Under $1500
- Quick Buying Guide For The Best Projector Under $1500
- Review Guide For Best Projector Under $1500
- Best Home Theater Projector Under $1500
- Best Short Throw Projector Under $1500
- Best 4k Projector Under $1500
- Frequently Asked Questions
Quick Buying Guide For The Best Projector Under $1500
$1500 as a budget is a great deal of money which means you can’t take it lightly and buy any projector worth $1500 randomly without looking into the features it should offer. Right! So here we have mentioned some of the essential facts that your projector should consist of. Read them thoroughly before making any choice:
High Brightness Levels:
Lumens capacity explains the picture projection on the big screen output display. If it is higher, then you will achieve perfect picture detail. The lumens capacity of more than 3500 works fine in different light conditions.
If you are placing a projector in ambient light, then you might need to get a higher brightness capacity for the projector to give all the image details. Otherwise, you can get distorted or washed out effects on the big screen, ruining your experience.
Under the budget of $1500, you can expect a 4K screen resolution as the native or the projector, which supports 4K with a native resolution of 1080 pixels.
Most of the projectors will offer you the same with a vivid combination of a color wheel and displaying modes to get automatic image adjustments. You should choose 1080 pixels as the resolution for a low-level internet connection.
There are four types of imaging technology: DLP, LASER, LCD, or Los. DLP or LCD is the most commonly used technology with accurate picture delivery. DLP has low motion blur features, which is precise for fast-moving games and sports. Laser and Los projects overall high contrast and bright pictures.
Review Guide For Best Projector Under $1500
If you are searching for a versatile projector under the price of $1500, then we must make you suggest the finest and high-performing BenQ TH671ST 1080p Short Throw Gaming Projector. It is the best living room projector under $1500 that is of great use for gamers, home theatres, and professional office uses.
The brightness capacity of 3000 lumens is fantastic, which enlightens the big screen of 300 inches with the perfect combination of sharp contrast and clear screen resolution without any loss of projection. The x1.2 zoom function with a short-throw lens delivers an accurate and highly adjustable image in any small dorm room.
Portable design, 3D support, different display modes, and a lag-free gaming experience are must-have features under this price point. You will get a solid projector with suitable contrast and perfect saturated colors.
- The enormous output display of 300 inches for entertaining movies and games.
- Total High Definition 1080 pixels with HDR support delivers an accurate picture on widescreen.
- Fine details in all gaming modes to receive an authentic playing experience.
- 16 ms of low input lag provides smooth movement of games and photos with fast response.
- Replay mode collection in which you can replay all of your favorites for maximizing your fun.
- BenQ Lumi experts sense any ambient light around the screen to adjust the screen features to give you stunning pictures.
- Short throw distance lens with x1.2 zoom feature for smooth modified images.
- The brand offers vertical keystone correction to enjoy a square-size view.
- Short throw distance projector.
- Portable and lightweight.
- Low input lag for gamers.
- Easy to place and fix for big-screen display anywhere.
- No lens shift.
This projector is impressively designed for every scenario, making it highly versatile under this price range. We have tested this projector with an accurate short throw, portable, and exclusive gaming modes that change your big-screen display into fun.
This wireless projector with all the latest features boosts its performance in indoor environments. It is highly accurate for the peaceful domains of the office with the best screen display, optimal picture quality, portable design, and no fan noise. The experience with the EPSON Pro EX9220, 1080 pixels projector, is seamless without any complaints.
1080p+ WUXGA resolution features outstanding pictures with robust wireless technology for connecting to other devices. The precise aspect ratio of 16:10 is better in every term than the other 16: 9 projectors.
No fan noise technology is quite a steal while watching any show or movie with the high brightness levels of 3200 lumens. It is the best projector.
- Wireless premium projector with significant visual effects on the big screen.
- Three thousand six hundred lumens of brightness to give sharp and fine details.
- Screen mirroring with Miracast technology for sharing files.
- 1080p+/WUXGA resolution for better screen resolution SVGA.
- It supports MHL-enabled devices.
- Easy to set up with complete image control settings.
- It supports an HDMI port which means you can connect various smart devices such as computers and laptops.
- Short throw distance.
- Easy to adjust anywhere.
- Bright screen resolution
- The fan stops when you power off the projector.
- Wireless connection is not easy to set up.
This projector will give you a highly polished and professional look for all your presentations to achieve the success you want. Otherwise, it is highly recommendable for home living space as well.
Also Recommended: Best projector under $500
Best Home Theater Projector Under $1500
Home theatre projectors have always been in demand. A high-end big-screen display with clear screen resolution and smooth picture delivery converts a simple movie or a show into a perfect fun zone. Here are some of the best projector models under $1500:
We cannot deny that it is an upgraded version by the BenQ brand for their previous BenQ HT2550. It has many new and renewed features that we were not present in the last model. The capability of delivering 3D pictures with an actual resolution of 1080 pixels stands out this model among various $1500 projectors.
It is the best projector under $1500 for home entertainment and outdoors because of the lightweight and portable design with only a weight of 9.2lbs.
High brightness of 3200 lumens delivers all the picture details with proper color calibration. There is no light loss while using the zoom function, and you get more uniformity than in the previous version.
We have tested this projector with high accurate 3D compatibility, low input lag, and rainbow artifacts.
- The native screen resolution of 1080 pixels with 4K support.
- Three thousand two hundred lumens capacity to make you see all the details.
- HLG+ HDR technology works more accurately as compared to HDR10 technology.
- Enhanced 3D compatibility for giving perfect pictures.
- Different modes for different displays provide you with the correct settings.
- Auto keystone settings give ideal image alignment.
- 4K screen resolution.
- 3D compatibility.
- Low input lag for gamers.
- HDMI connection.
- HDR settings can sometimes create errors.
BenQ TK800 has performed noticeably better than its previous models in picture delivery, high brightness, new customized modes, and 3D compatibility. Under this price, it isn’t easy to find the combination of 4K resolution with a 3D working model.
Epson Home Cinema 3800 4K resolution projector is the entry point for the 4K screen resolution at this price point. Epson brand tries to provide you with an optimal working projector under reasonable prices without pixel shifting to enjoy actual native resolution with bright and crisp image quality.
It is undoubtedly expensive compared to the Epson 3200 Home Cinema model because of the worthy in-built speakers, 12 V trigger port, high contrast ratio, and brightness levels. DLP projection with the power of 12 element glass lens and 4K screen resolution converts the picture into a highly focused and colorful big-screen display.
Short throw distance and x1.62 zoom function adjust the image without popping out any distortion. It is the best projector under $1500.
- The advanced 4K Pro UHD clear screen resolution gives an exceptional display.
- Advanced 3LCD technology with a three-chip design provides a perfect image without rainbow effects.
- It completely supports the HDR content to provide you with an authentic experience.
- Three thousand lumens of brightness capacity show you every detail without leaving any blurry.
- Twelve elements of glass lenses with a practical 1.2 zoom function provide a focused and squared image.
- Easy to carry.
- Compact and flexible placement options.
- 12-element glass lens.
- Complete HDR support.
- Not able to find any.
Epson Home Cinema 3800 is the best flexible and compact projector you can buy under this price range with exceptional 4K screen resolution with high brightness and color accuracy.
Also Recommended: Best Halloween Projector
Optoma HZ39HDR Projector brings the actual big display to your home theatres with the reliable Dura Core Laser light source. It avoids any filter replacements with a long-lasting life span of 30,000 hours. IPX6 dust resistance over the glass lens ensures that you will receive an accurate image for a long time.
The complete screen resolution of 4K with HDR technology enhances the viewing experience. An extensive high contrast ratio offers sharp details on the wide, even during the deep black scenes.
The flexible installation process with 1.3 optical zoom makes it easy to handle its mounting process to give you a seamless experience.
- The native screen resolution of 1080 pixels with 4K resolution achieves an outstanding big display.
- HDR10 technology for enhancing all the sharp details in dark scenes.
- An exclusive laser light source is provided for focused and clear pictures on the big screen.
- Four thousand lumens of brightness are accurate for using it in any light environment.
- Convenient, seamless connectivity options for multiple devices are provided.
- Easy installation process while placing the projector.
- Easy to use and multiple mounting options.
- Quiet fan.
- Dure Core Laser light source.
- Full 3D compatibility.
- No lens cap.
One of the best projectors to give you satisfactory results for your home theatre big screen experience. 4000 lumen of brightness and extensive connectivity, and DLP imaging technology are one of the great features to achieve the best results.
Best Short Throw Projector Under $1500
A short-throw projector under the price range of $1500 is not hard to expect. It makes it easy for everyone to place without worrying about the screen output. Here are some of the best short throw projectors:
Optoma GT1090 HDR Short Throw Laser Projector is an upgraded version of the Optoma GT1080. It gives an exceptionally high performance in terms of a light source with a long life of 20000 hours in bright mode, which was absent in the previous model. It is highly designed for gamers this time.
The previous model has a low cost, but the replacement bulb costs five times more. Moreover, you will receive low input lag,4K resolution support, 120 hX refresh rate along with actual 1080 pixels screen resolution to make the big-screen entertainment for real. Watch 3D movies in maximum brightness like movie theaters in dynamic range. It shows the the120-inch image and bright picture quality.
A laser light source with 4200 lumens of brightness capacity and a four-segment color wheel generated all the perfect colored details without any image loss.
- A short-throw projector with a reliable laser light source helps you achieve perfect images.
- Dura Core laser light source provides a lifespan for the lamp is around 30,000 hours.
- HDR technology for enhancing all big-screen deep scenes.
- A high contrast ratio with an excellent performing screen resolution of 1080 pixels makes the pictures crystal clear.
- Extensive connecting ports to make easy connections to other devices.
- Four thousand lumens of brightness capacity is excellent for indoors and outdoors.
- Easy installation with x1.3 zoom focus works on image adjustment.
- High brightness levels.
- Low input lag.
- Laser light source.
- A refresh rate of 120 Hz.
- The remote design is not sturdy.
It is one of the best laser gaming projectors with many improvements over the previous model, making it highly accurate to buy. The price might look expensive, but it is highly fruitful in the long run.
Also Recommended: Best projector for cookie decorating
LG HF65LA LED Home Theatre cheaper projectors are one of the best short throw projectors that will perfectly enhance the overall look of your living space and give you a big-screen output display for watching movies and shows. It has a high brightness of 1000 lumens, making it appropriate for dark and dim room screen projection. It has the features of long lamp life, HD resolution, color gamut, light output, built-in speaker, and mobile device connectivity options.
You can achieve the perfect screen of 100 inches from a short distance of 15 inches. It can be from the wall or where you plan to place your screen. The lightweight and compact design make it the perfect option for a mountable without worrying about display quality.
Wireless connectivity is provided for screen sharing and Bluetooth connection to other smart devices. It is the best Mini Projector under budget.
- The screen resolution you achieve here is around 1080 pixels.
- Brightness capacity of up to 1000 lumens for better picture delivery.
- The high contrast ratio of 150,000:1 enhances all the sharp details over the big screen.
- Short throw distance of up to 15 inches for perfect image delivery in small spaces.
- The Maximum screen size you can achieve is around 100 inches.
- Multiple connectivity options, including wireless technology for instant connection to other devices.
- Short throw distance of up to 15 inches.
- Easy to set up and use.
- Sound delivery by connecting through Bluetooth.
- Screen sharing is given.
- No 3D support.
We love how well this HD Projector is packed with exclusive features without compromising quality. There are some cons you might receive, but still, it is high recommendable for everyone.
Best 4k Projector Under $1500
4K screen resolution is one of the demanding features of looking for a perfect detailed widescreen display. Here are some of the best 4K screen resolution Video Projectors under $1500:
Anker Nebula Cosmos LCD Projector offers you the big screen display with complete 4K support and converts the dull movie experience into an amazing one.
The splendid HDR10 +HGR technology provides all the sharp deep colors and bright details without missing anything. Chromecast is available for screen sharing at any time. The instant excellent image quality and clarity feature ensure you receive ultra-clear pictures on 150 inches of a giant screen.
You can receive an immersive sound experience with 360 degrees of sound delivery. The android technology offers you endless entertainment with in-built apps for downloading any show.
- The imaging technology is DLP for projecting clear pictures.
- One thousand five hundred lumens of brightness capacity enhance all the finer details on the big screen.
- The in-built speaker comes along with Dolby technology.
- Multiple connecting options such as HDMI, USB, Bluetooth, or WiFi for transferring any data on a big screen.
- Keystone correction for both directions is available to make the perfect square image size.
- LED light source with 30,000 hours of lifespan.
- Android TV 9.0 technology gives in-built apps.
- Color calibration for removing any error in color delivery.
- No 3D support.
- No HDR technology is available.
This projector has average working characteristics as on the box. They have mentioned many features that get turned down once you start using them. From our end, it is a decent projector.
ViewSonic has done a tremendous job compared to its competitors while building this high-quality Projector model. The RGB LED engine with 2400 lumens capacity makes it an up-and-coming alternative among others. You will receive an actual 4K screen display with unique details, whether game or pictures.
HDR technology helps in providing an accurate contrast ratio and color accuracy. We have tested this to find out the frame interpolation technology that avoids motion blur while watching sports and fast action movies.
It is the best budget Projector with 120 inches wide display from a distance of 6.5 inches.
- Second generation DLP chip finds the perfect colorful image on the big screen.
- Two thousand four hundred lumens capacity ensures you will get a bright output display.
- RGB LED light source with long-lasting life for maximum use.
- Output screen display you can achieve up to 200 inches.
- WiFi connectivity with the dongle is available.
- 4K screen resolution with DLP chip installed in the expensive Projector.
- LED light source for perfect picture delivery.
- Voice control assistants are available.
- Full 3D compatibility.
- Input lag is high, which you will notice quickly.
This projector will suit people who are beginners and looking for decent features for optimal picture delivery. If you are looking for high-end results, you can find another conventional model.
XGIMI Horizon Portable Projector Screen offers you a whole new world of entertainment from the comfort of your own home. It is the best Traditional Projector that you can set up in seconds and deliver a perfect output display.
You can share your content with Google Chromecast to the big screen anytime. The maximum output display you can get is up to 300 inches. Watch your favorite movies wearing 3D glasses with a sharp image with an accurate color range. Digital Light Processing shows the bright images in a dynamic contrast ratio.
Frame interpolation technology avoids picture fluctuation and flickering during fast-paced movies and sports. It has an LCD and dlp projectors tend impressive picture quality and lag-free audio quality in dim and dark rooms.
You will get several other connecting ports or options to form a seamless connection with any smart device.
- The screen resolution to get a perfect display is around 4K.
- 2200 ANSI lumens capacity for delivering bright details.
- LED light source with a long lifespan of 25,000 hours offers satisfactory hours for projecting daily.
- Android TV 10.0 technology with a simple TV interface.
- Auto Focus and auto keystone correction for instant Fantastic image adjustment.
- In-built speaker system for proper sound delivery.
- Auto keystone correction.
- Instant active boot time.
- Autofocus feature to capture any detail.
- HDR performance is not satisfactory.
- No 3D compatibility.
It is a modern projector model with almost every latest feature they have tried to encompass in this model. You can surely buy for achieving smooth in-built TV interface.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is The Best Projector Under $1500?
BenQ TH671ST 1080p Short Throw Gaming Projector and Epson Pro EX9220 1080p+ WUXGA Projector are the best projectors under $1500.
How Do I Know If A Projector Is Right For Me?
If you buy any projector brand that offers you all the correct brightness, contrast ratio, big screen display, most acceptable screen resolution, and good reviews and customer service, you must buy that projector.
What Is The Cheapest 4K Resolution Projector?
True 4K resolution projectors are hard to find as they range between $5000 to $10,000. They give non-changing pixel resolution with true 4K. The cheapest 4K resolution only holds the support of 4K resolution.
What Are The Benefits Of Using A DLP Projector?
DLP projectors have many benefits, including sealed chip design and color display with a sharp contrast ratio. They try to reduce any softness in the image, even if it’s a low DLP projector.
What Is The Best 4K projector?
Epson Home Cinema 3800 4K PRO-UHD 3-Chip Projector is one of the best 4K projectors under $1500 with full 4K resolution features.
To summarize all the facts we have provided in our article, we have mentioned all the best projectors under $1500 that you will enjoy in your office, home theatres, and outdoor events. Moreover, we all know that it is difficult to find the exact you need according to your specifications.
We hope you fill the right one with the correct features. Do let us know in the comment section if you have any further queries.