Nintendo Switch is one of the most crucial parts for every gamer. Most people already have it, and the rest of the players plan to buy it. Moreover, we can’t deny that these gaming consoles are quite popular for every gamer. And they should be if you are fantasized about playing online games on the big screen for the best optimal view, then this Nintendo Switch is the first thing you need.
We know that you can also connect the switch to your TV but have you imagined the big display screen you will get with extra precise details. So, think again.
Although you are searching for a reliable projector that will support the Nintendo Switch, this article will help you get your hands on some of the best projectors for Nintendo Switch.
We have also shared a guide with all the essential features you read first to understand which one works according to your specifications. So, let’s get started!
Our Top Three Picks:
YABER V3 Mini Bluetooth Projector
TOP VISION 7500L Portable Mini Projector
List Of The Best Projector For Nintendo Switch
1. GooDee Video Projector
2. YABER V3 Mini Bluetooth Projector
3. Optoma GT1080HDR Short Throw Gaming Projector
4. WOWOTO H8 3500 lumens Mini Projector
5. Optoma H184X Affordable Home Theater Projector
6. AZEUS RD-822 Mini Projector
7. NEBULA Anker Capsule, Smart Wi-Fi Mini Projector
8. AuKing Mini Projector 2022
9. TOP VISION Projector, 7500L Portable Mini Projector
10. Meer Mini Projector
- Our Top Three Picks:
- List Of The Best Projector For Nintendo Switch
- Buying Guide For The Best Projector For Nintendo Switch
- Review Guide On Best Projector For Nintendo Switch
- 1. GooDee Video Projector
- 2. YABER V3 Mini Bluetooth Projector
- 3. Optoma GT1080HDR Short Throw Gaming Projector
- 4. WOWOTO H8 3500 lumens Mini Projector
- 5. Optoma H184X Affordable Home Theater Projector
- 6. AZEUS RD-822 Mini Projector
- 7. NEBULA Anker Capsule, Smart Wi-Fi Mini Projector
- 8. AuKing Mini Projector 2022
- 9. TOP VISION Projector, 7500L Portable Mini Projector
- 10. Meer Mini Projector
- Frequently Asked Questions
Buying Guide For The Best Projector For Nintendo Switch
Buying a projector is not simple as we all know that it’s no less than conquering the world. We mean the gaming world as a good projector should be budget-friendly and have the required features to get the perfect big display without offering any lag, and a quick response with sharp details is a must. Let’s have a look at the features:
Sufficient amount of screen resolution
Now, talking about the screen resolution, it generally offers you about 720 pixels, which means you need to look for a projector that offers you the same amount of resolution to get the perfect details of the big screen.
Otherwise, it can make the visuals blurry and non-effective. We suggest you buy the projector with 1080 pixels screen resolution for all the fascinating details about the game in front of your eyes.
Low noise cooling technology
While playing games for long hours, we all know that the projector sometimes gets heated up because of the high processing working mechanism. So, you always need an efficient working cooling fan with advanced technology that will remove all the heat produced without making any loud noise which can ruin your fun.
Gaming projectors can never miss out on one of the crucial features, input lag which means how much delay it will cause to respond to your request. In general games, you can expect the input lag of 35ms, but we recommend 20 ms or low when you love to play fast-paced games.
The gaming projector should have a high brightness level to get all the details out on the screen without making the picture or gameplay mushy or blurry. You can certainly choose the 3500 lumens projector as an ideal for playing games.
While connecting the switch Nintendo to your projector, you can not forget about the connecting ports the project you are purchasing will offer. You need regular ports such as HDMI, USB, VGA, or AV to use different devices whenever you need them.
Review Guide On Best Projector For Nintendo Switch
GooDee Video Projector is one of the finest and premium quality projectors you could ever ask for if you love to play online games. The Nintendo works simpler and more accurately without offering lag and compatibility issues. The WXGA screen resolution offers you more clarity and high-quality transmittance through the LCD lens for optimal output.
It is the best mini projector for Nintendo with a compact size and a huge amount of connecting ports that make it suitable for you to connect the switch. The advanced cooling fans remove any extra heat that gets generated due to the processor to keep the projector more functional.
The in-built speakers are highly accurate in perfect sound quality to get full enjoyment while playing games. The 180 inches of maximum display output with a high 3200 lumens and contrast ratio makes your gameplay brighter and more detailed.
- The native screen resolution it offers is WXGA( 1280x 800P).
- There are three thousand two hundred lumens of brightness and a 10,000:1 contrast ratio to achieve visible details.
- Thirty thousand hours of the lifespan of the projector lamp makes it ideal for long usage hours.
- Full sealed optical engine with dustproof design.
- Vertical keystone correction of about 15 degrees for proper image alignment.
- HiFi in-built stereo speakers for perfect audio delivery.
- Compact and lightweight design.
- Long projector lamp life.
- Big screen display.
- Color accuracy while projection.
- Speakers are not good as it sounds.
Overall, it is the best projector in this price range which gives you a lag-free gaming display with accurate colors and high brightness.
Yaber V3 Mini Projector is one of the most effective product models produced by the brand Yaber with the compact size and advanced features to give every gamer a comfortable view while playing. German LED light source, 6000 lumens of brightness, and 6000:1 contrast ratio are highly incomparable to other projectors under this price range.
We tested this projector to enjoy fantastic clarity in images and outstanding details without any distortion. You can also use this projector for home entertainment purposes. A ceiling mount is the easiest way to get a vibrant output display. It can also align the pictures up to 15 degrees in both great directions.
It is the best projectors for play Nintendo Switch games. that you can buy with 200 inches mega display and huge compatibility with other devices by offering several ports. The power consumption is also relatable with lamp life hours of 10,000.
- The high screen resolution of 720 pixels for adding clarity to big displays.
- Keystone correction of 15 degrees in both directions.
- Small, lightweight, and portable design.
- German light source for achieving more focused images without any distortion.
- Six thousand lumens of brightness make it bright.
- Bluetooth-compatible HiFi stereo speakers for high audio while playing games.
- The clarity in the picture.
- Easy to install.
- Decent working.
- Images can be more bright.
Overall it is the best portable projector for play Nintendo switch games that gives sufficiently high parameters for your gameplay by trustworthy brand YABER.
When we look for a gaming projector, what will be our instincts. To find a projector with fast response, perfect visuals, and processing speed, the same goes with the Optoma GT1080 HDR Short Throw Projector. You can’t expect low from the brand Otpoma as they have tons of options that satisfy your pocket. It offers you 1080 screen resolution and a 120 Hz refresh rate to make the response more quickly during games and fast-paced movie scenes.
It is the best mini projector for Nintendo Switch, which is highly accurate for small spaces because of the relatively short throw distance. The color accuracy is up to the mark with a low input lag of 8.4ms. A high screen display of 120 inches with 3800 lumens of brightness makes it ideal for razor-sharp detailed images.
It has a long-life projector lamp with a total lifespan of 15,000 hours, which means you can use it on average of 4 hours for several years. It supports 3D sources, which means you can achieve crisp graphics on widescreen.
- HDR technology with 4K screen resolution can make your gaming experience phenomenal.
- Six segment color wheel for color accuracy avoids any rainbow color effect.
- Fast response with an input lag of 8.4ms.
- Short throw distance: You can get 120 inches screen from 4 feet away.
- Google Chromecast and different connecting ports for smooth device connection.
- It offers 3D graphics.
- Quick response with low delay time.
- Bright projection.
- Average speakers.
It is the best projector, with premium brand quality and a quick refresh rate. We highly recommend this projector.
If you are looking for a simpler design and advanced features in one projector, then WOMOTO H8 3500 Lumens Mini Projector is the right choice. We have tested this projector. It has an average design to offer simplicity in its design. Still, you should not go after its simple design because native screen resolution WXGA, android operating system, and DLP projection will make you surprised.
The Ib-built speakers offer a terrific sound experience without any sound disturbance. Moreover, you will be offered multiple connecting ports, making the multimedia connection easier and more stable in any condition. It also supports amazing 3D graphics, which will be great for your gaming experience.
It gives the native resolution, USB ports, and big screen size with ambient light. The 720p resolution bright image with built-in speakers quality sound. Three hundred inches of the huge screen will not disappoint you with thrilling visuals and graphics without blurry edges. The fast response time reduces any lagging issues or delays while playing games.
- The native screen resolution it offers is WXGA for clear visuals.
- Multiple connecting ports for smooth device connection.
- Three thousand five hundred lumens of high brightness make every picture brighter and clear.
- Wireless screen share creates an instant display on the big screen.
- Three hundred inches of widescreen is huge and amazing.
- Android technology operating system.
- Bright screen projection.
- Decent contrast ratio.
- It does not have a battery.
Overall, it is the best portable projector for Nintendo Switch to give you satisfactory results without spending money. The contrast ratio sometimes feels low, but still, it does a decent job.
One of the other amazing and affordable choices on which you can count. Optoma H148X Projector model is one of the most famous projectors among gamers. It has a screen resolution of 1080 pixels for delivering outstanding pictures, and the rest of the other advanced features add up to make your cinematic experience brilliant.
It is the best mini projector Nintendo Switch, which comes with the blessing of easy installation and flexible placements without creating any headaches. You will love watching movies and playing games on a big screen output display of 120 inches. Three thousand six hundred lumens of brightness and color accuracy gamut offer the perfect color combination which avoids any color disaster.
It has all the diverse features which make it suitable for any light conditions. The lifespan of the projector lamp used is around 15,000 hours which gives sufficient time to use it. You can also connect multiple smart devices such as laptops, smartphones, and streaming devices using the HDMI connection.
- Seven hundred twenty pixels of native screen resolution to combat any picture deformity.
- The long life of the projection lamp is around 15,000 hours.
- Enjoy a gaming experience with 300 inches of widescreen.
- Three thousand six hundred lumens and zoom function make it highly versatile for any picture.
- Flexible keystone correction of up to 40 degrees in each direction.
- Easy to set up.
- Convenient to use.
- Compact in size.
- Sometimes projection seems dull.
We have tested this projector model with accurate design features and advanced configuration to offer ideal screen projection anywhere. It is the best projector for Nintendo Switch.
Azeus RD-822 Mini Projector is one of the exclusive projectors on our list that delivers the exact features you need for your gaming night and setting up new records. Along with that, it is an affordable option too for everyone. The native screen resolution of 720 pixels efficiently works with the projector contrast ratio of 3000:1 to give an amazing display. It is the best portable projector for Nintendo Switch.
Five thousand lumens of high brightness make the picture crystal clear and exceptional without much effort. LED technology contributes to its longer life, lasting up to 6 years with constant use daily.
It has the features of a 5W speaker, VGA port, Micro SD, AV port, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, and portable console. This portable device is a perfect choice for the entire projector. It has a range of connectivity options for mobile games and adventure games.
The maximum display you can achieve is up to 200 inches. Powerful in-built speakers of 5W deliver the premium audio quality that you don’t need to look for some other external speakers. You can connect to any device by using the range of input options available.
- Upgraded version 2022 with advanced brightness and new configuration.
- Two hundred inches of big output display that makes gaming visuals brilliant.
- Five thousand lumens of extra high brightness under this price range.
- Powerful in-built speaker for optimal sound delivery.
- LCD technology ensures the project has a complete image without any picture loss.
- Versatile design with multiple working ports so that you can connect to any device.
- Value for money.
- Upgraded version with advanced features.
- Easy to use.
- It lacks a short throw distance feature.
Overall, it is the best Nintendo Switch native resolution projector with affordable prices, crystal clear display, and fast response time. You will enjoy playing a game with this projector.
Nebula Anker Capsule Projector is proof that you can buy a favorite projector with premium features and an exclusive design that can add to the interiors. It has a 360 degrees capsule design that is travel-friendly and lightweight to carry anywhere. It mostly attracts people’s attention with its design and terrific features like power backup of more than 4 hours and 100 ANSI lumens of brightness, which is remarkable.
You can enjoy your games and movies with the maximum output display of 100 inches by a small soda can-design high-end projector. It is the best mini projector for Nintendo Switch games for an outstanding gaming experience for any game lover.
The omnidirectional speakers can blow your mind with perfect audio delivery by pumping the sound all around the room. Android technology-based interface makes it easy for everyone to access multiple apps for any entertainment shows and movies.
- The optimal screen resolution with 100 ANSI lumens brightness to get amazing picture quality.
- Three hundred sixty degrees speakers give us a more surrounded experience.
- Android technology for running multiple media apps whenever you want.
- Different ports for connecting any smart devices.
- DLP-based projection to get most the accurate pictures.
- Fantastic color contrast and screen projection.
- Exclusive design.
- Three hundred sixty degrees speakers for perfect audio delivery.
- It has multiple media apps.
- The screencast option is not available.
Overall it is one of the best projectors that you will love to use. We have tested this model to configure its amazing visual projection capacity with exclusive design.
Whether it comes to family time or enjoying a fun time by playing games with your friends, AuKing Mini HD Video Projector is one of the premium models on our list that always grabs attention with its user-friendly interface and easy-to-use design. The features make it the best choice for your home, office, or outdoors. The screen resolution supports 1080 pixels which means you get the best screen clarity with an amazing 5000 lumens of brightness and a contrast ratio of 2000:1.
This upgraded version offers you 35% more brightness than an average HD projector. All these features are hard to find in an affordable projector and when you are expecting them for responsive gameplay. LED lamp life with 55,000 hours of usage life makes it long-lasting for many households or people.
It is the best budget projector that allows that big display screen of up to 176 inches with all the image adjustment settings. Superior sound experience with the in-built speakers makes it more convenient to use.
- The screen resolution it offers is around 1080 pixels for clear picture projection.
- Advanced 35% more brightness as compared to other ideal projectors.
- Low noise cooling technology is effective and non-disturbing.
- One hundred seventy inches of big-screen output display for enjoying every ounce.
- Multiple connections to different devices are feasible.
- It offers two years warranty period.
- Easy to use.
- Convenient interface with latest features.
- Premium strong quality composition.
- Not able to find any.
Overall you can ignore the great features it offers to you. The Average projectors make the gaming experience more accurate and enjoyable.
Are you trying to achieve a big-screen display for your games? Then Top Vision chargeable Projectors is the right choice for you. It offers a big premium screen with the help of a screen resolution that supports 1080 pixels with outstanding visuals. Moreover, you cannot go wrong with the big display of 240 inches and 7500 lumens of bright lumens to acquire every inch of the big screen.
It is the best quality projector for Nintendo Switch with upgraded color technology for delivering perfect color output on the big screen with a zoom function of 40% to 100%.
Low noise cooling technology offers you the latest cooling technology to avoid any heat production for smooth functioning.
- The output display goes up to 240 inches for a perfect view.
- The native screen resolution of 720 pixels for better clarity.
- Low noise cooling fan to avoid any heat generation.
- Upgraded color technology for deciding the perfect color appearance.
- Seven thousand five hundred lumens of brightness capacity is excessively high for the big screen.
- Efficient working.
- Bright screen projection.
- Compact design.
- Not able to find any.
Overall it is a great working than another type of projector that gives result-oriented picture projection without distortion or picture loss.
Meer Mini LED Projector is an unnoticeable projector model but still offers some remarkable features with strong composition. Incredible 1080 pixels resolution and 400 lumens of average brightness are decent enough for gaming purposes.
If you are new to the projector for gaming, this model can work wonders to understand what features you require the most. It has a big projection screen that gives high image quality at an affordable price.
The contrast of 800:1 adds more clarity to deliver sharp and crisp images. It is one of the best standard projectors for Nintendo Switch games.
- One thousand eighty pixels of screen resolution for defined images.
- Four hundred lumens of screen brightness for clear images.
- A contrast ratio of 800:1 is given.
- The maximum output display can go up to 80 inches.
- Power backup is given.
- Lightweight and portable design.
- LED light source.
- More accurate features should be given.
It is a decent working projector for different rooms, homes, offices, and game scenarios.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to connect Nintendo Switch to the projector?
Connect the given dock with the Nintendo Switch to the AC adapter and HDMI cable. After that, joy controllers should be connected to the switch’s console. Now, insert the Nintendo Switch console into the dock and connect the dock with the projector.
What if my projector does not have an HDMI port?
Suppose your projector is accepting any other kind of signal rather than HDMI. It would help if you used converting cable to convert the signals coming out of the dock into the appropriate signals your projector can project.
Do I need an HDMI cable for Nintendo Switch?
It would help if you had an HDMI cable to connect the Nintendo Switch with your projector to receive the constant signal to get a perfect output display.
Is it possible to Play Nintendo Switch on A Projector?
You can connect the projector to Nintendo Switch to play your favorite game for any gaming night with your friends. Only an HDMI cable is all you need to set up the Nintendo Switch with a projector.
Can you use Bluetooth speakers with a Nintendo Switch?
You can use the Nintendo Switch home menu to look into the Bluetooth settings to turn them “ON.” Now find the projector device after turning on the projector’s settings.
Coming to the end of the article, now you know there are plenty of options that can make your decision-making confused or make it tricky to find the right one. You need to figure out which features work for you, and rest, you can rely on our buying guide and review guide for choosing the best projector for Nintendo switch. Do let us know in the comment section if you have any further queries.